Tuesday, August 29, 2017

august 29

I can't WAIT to get back!!! Hope you're all doing well and where you want/need to be in the course. If you need anything please email. See you soon! :) 
 _______________________________________

This should be interesting.

JOURNAL TOPIC: (today's tunes: "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley)
This is a quick write: Describe what you're learning in this course while I'm not there.  If you need inspiration, listen to the song (it's an easy-to-find classic!) and/or consider the picture (which I took in London).



AGENDA:
1. Journal
2.Work your list (see yesterday's agenda)
3. Read  We are born learners
4. Preview of coming attractions: essay topics, portfolios, & hack to school night

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Luis, good eye! I love that you're reading this closely-- and I spelled it "hack" on purpose. Can anyone think of a reason I might use hack instead of back?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...