Friday, September 1, 2017

september 1

JOURNAL TOPIC: ["Walking in LA" by Missing Persons; "These Boots Are Made for Walkin" by Lee Hazelwood/Nancy Sinatra]

On your walk home a dog starts talking to you.  As soon as someone else walks by, the dog stops.  He only talks when you're alone.  And he tells you a secret that can save the world.  But to share it, you'll have to divulge your source, and that might make you sound crazy.  What will you do?

AGENDA:
1. Journal
(PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR JOURNAL IN THE BOX FOR YOUR PERIOD!!!)
2. Hopefully you've made progress this week.  Please write about your experience as an independent learner and post it on your blog (Title: I AM GSD).  If you didn't get things done, write about that too, because I will be back on Monday and looking to rev up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...