Monday, December 11, 2017

period 6 final

The final for this class is one of my favorite moments throughout the year.  It's the only time we get to spend two whole hours together, which is just enough time to let the conversation get interesting -- and think our way through it with each other without being interrupted by the bell.  You can see an example of what this looked like in last year's class here.

We all play a part in making the final a success.  You all will be doing most of the talking.  As we discussed in class, you will also be doing the cooking and feeding.

Since we don't have today's class to plan, we're going to have to do this online.  Please comment to this post with the following information:
  • What are you bringing?
  • What if anything do you need?  (Plates, utensils, cups, microwave, or... ?)
(PLEASE NOTE: This post is for Period 6 students to sign up.  If you are in Period 2 or 3, please go to those posts and comment there.  Mahalo.)

If you have any other comments or questions, please feel free to comment with those as well, or send me an email, or find me tomorrow immediately before or after the period 6 final.  Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at 9:40 AM (I will be there earlier if you want to arrive ahead of time or drop something off).

3 comments:

  1. I want to bring spaghetti or I'm also thinking of making something to drink , I'm still debating and thinking what I want to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gricelda and I are making Chicken Alfredo

    ReplyDelete

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...