Wednesday, May 30, 2018

may 30

JOURNAL TOPIC:

This past weekend I flew across the country.  Security lines were long, flights were delayed, and people seemed stressed out and frustrated.  When I was younger, I loved to fly-- it was something I got to do, and it was fun.  Now, especially when I fly for business, flying seems like something I have to do.  What's the difference between getting to do something and having to do something?  How would school be different if it was something people get to do instead of something they have to do?

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Masterpiece Academy wrap-up
3. Paper prep

***
PLEASE REMEMBER: 
PAPERS ARE DUE TOMORROW 
AT THE BEGINNING OF CLASS.  
NO EXCEPTIONS. 
NO EXCUSES.
Mahalo.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...