Wednesday, October 25, 2017

october 25

I won't be in class today, so please be self-reliant.  And email with any questions.  Mahalo.

JOURNAL TOPIC:

I had a different journal topic in mind until I walked to class the other day with Angel and got to talking tamales.  Then I got hungry, so:

Describe your favorite memory of a meal.  Was it with family?  On a date?  At a fancy restaurant?  At home?  What made it special?  Was it the taste?  The company?  The emotions you felt?

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Read all the way to the end of On Self-Reliance and create a list of (at least) three questions with your table group for us to discuss tomorrow

1 comment:

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...