Tuesday, November 7, 2017

the power of the phone

I love teaching because every day I have a chance to learn.  This morning before period 2, I looked around the room and it hit me again: our tools have changed our behavior in very powerful ways.  It seems like every conversation about technology is infused with marketing/celebration, or judgement/criticism.  I'd like to continue building our awareness without all that.  I'm just curious about how we can adapt to the changing technology around us.




2 comments:

  1. I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… power presses

    ReplyDelete

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...