Monday, February 19, 2018

february 20

How can you use your connection to the Internet to get what you need, meet the people you want, and achieve your goals?

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Gatsby: Discuss Chapter 6 & get into Chapter 7
3. Preview of Cake Day

MONUMENTAL, SICK, EPIC, REGAL, GODLIKE AMOUNT OF EXTRA CREDIT if you post to your blog about something that you believe to be extremely positive about your experience of learning in this community (title: WHAT GOES RIGHT AT MY SCHOOL / first sentences: "It seems like when something bad happens at school the media makes a big deal out of it and everyone gets upset.  But every day, something happens at school that helps me, and I never hear anyone talking about that side of things.  For example...")

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...