Sunday, April 29, 2018

april 30

JOURNAL TOPIC:
Tomorrow we will begin our last full month of work in this course.  What do you want to see happen in the time we have remaining?  What will you need to do in order to make the most of it?

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Read my essay on Fahrenheit 451 (below)

"Wait, what?  The teacher wrote an essay??  Yeah.  I did.  For last year's class.  And I just read it again, and it still makes sense to me, and I want to know if it makes sense to you.  Therefore, I'm asking you to read it as a model, since you're about to finish the book and write an essay on it.  Please:

3. Publish a post to your blog in which you respond to the essay.  Include 2-4 sentences about your reaction to the ideas.  Please also include any questions you may have.
4. Don't forget any of this.  If I don't have posts to read tomorrow evening, there will be a reading test on the essay in class Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...