Thursday, March 15, 2018

a note about pages on your blog

Yesterday I asked you to add a page to your blog (title: BIG QUESTION).  The purpose of this is to separate your Big Question work from everything else so it's permanently on the front page and easy to find.

Pages are as easy to create as posts, but they're also slightly different.  Remember to add the Pages Gadget and 'Show' your page.  Also, since all of your Big Question work will now go in one place, it will become important to organize it so your readers can follow your thinking.  I'll go over this in class with you tomorrow (Friday). 

Please comment to this post or email with any questions.  Mahalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...