Monday, March 19, 2018

huh

Today's agenda says something about pages.  But there aren't any.  In fact, there aren't any books.

School talks a good game about teaching problem-solving and critical thinking.  I'm not so sure we do all that.  I'm not even sure whether these are skills/ habits of mind that can be taught-- I suspect that each one of us has to develop them for ourselves through trial and error.  I suspect this is something for us to practice and LEARN.

So here's a good opportunity.  No one is going to hand you a book.  You have to find it and bring it to the rest of us.  Please comment to this post with whatever you discover.  Your knowledge is important to us!

4 comments:

  1. so I'm a book, huh? Thats probably why im so fat then, because i've got a lot to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I really “the book”, my question is how?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how are we the book ? Maybe because we have mysterious inside us like books ?

    ReplyDelete

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...